Take a 2 Hour Private Pirate Ship Cruise for up to 35 People for 50% Off!
Climb aboard the Kraken for a 2-hour private cruise on Pittsburgh's three rivers and release your inner pirate! You'll have the chance to fire the water cannons, duel with fellow passengers, and to party like a pirate! The Kraken is 40 feet in length with a 13 foot beam, has a head (bathroom), and is U.S. Coast Guard Approved for up to 35 passengers!
Don't forget, the Kraken is BYOB!
- Cash/Credit back for unused portion? NO
- Not valid with any other promotion
- No Expiration Date
- Valid for a 2 hour boat rental for up to 35 guests.
- All cruises are weather permitting.
- Amusement tax must be paid on the full retail value of the item/ service.
After serving in the U.S. Navy for six years, at three commands, and sixteen countries; Evan Weaver made Pittsburgh his home. From the moment he arrived here, he had three thoughts concerning our three rivers.
- Access – There are very few access points for residents and visitors alike to spend time on the rivers.
- Utilization – The rivers are underutilized both commercially and publicly.
- Pirate Ship – Why on earth is there not a Pirate Ship here when they exist all throughout the country?
Mr. Weaver has gone from Pirate Hunter during his days of Anti-Terrorism as a Master-At-Arms to a Pirate Captain who’s only mission is to provide additional access to our rivers in an incredibly entertaining way!
Map: Click here for map
Website: Click here for website
Print Your Deal Vouchers Now Support:
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your purchase for any reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please do not reorder your deal vouchers.