Chem-Dry provides a deeper, longer-lasting, healthier upholstery cleaning experience. Using a natural, green-certified carbonated cleaning solution that's heated to over 200 degrees, millions of tiny bubbles lift dirt, grime, dust and other allergens from the fibers of your upholstered furniture to the surface where they're easily whisked away. Since we use about 80% less water than typical steam cleaners, having your upholstery cleaned by Chem-Dry will result in a faster dry time and cause less disruption in your home,
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Chem-Dry commissioned a leading independent laboratory to test the performance and healthfulness of our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. The lab concluded that Chem-Dry’s HCE process removes an average of 99.1% of common household allergens from upholstery. The allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen.
In addition, the lab found that our HCE process, used along with a sanitizer, removes an average of 89% of the airborne bacteria in the home, improving indoor air quality.
Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery where it is sucked away using our powerful Chem-Dry cleaning systems. The secret to our drier, healthier upholstery cleaning is the millions of tiny effervescent bubbles in our green-certified cleaning solution, called The Natural®. Because our safe, non-toxic solution doesn't contain phosphates or detergents and doesn't leave behind a dirt-attracting residue, your fabrics will stay cleaner for longer.
Chem-Dry Offers Unique Advantages
· Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
· Safe for children and pets.
· A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residues, which can prematurely resoil your upholstery and require more frequent cleaning.
· Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture and any upholstered item.
· Chem-Dry's Fabric Protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.